Oregon Business Formation Attorney Gets Your Company Started Right
Portland law firm works to build your business
Cronan Law LLC is committed to the success and prosperity of your business. To meet your goals, I am dedicated to close collaboration with you so I can provide the most practical and appropriate advice given your specific business goals. By understanding your expectations and financial capabilities, I can better address your needs, including what corporate entity and tax structures to select and how best to limit your personal liability.
Selecting the appropriate entity for your new business
There are many considerations when choosing the appropriate business entity, such as ownership, governance, capitalization, taxation and liability. I listen to your plans and objectives, and help you weigh the pros and cons of your various options, which include:
- Sole proprietorship
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional corporation
To set you on a solid foundation, we advise you on the form of business that best addresses your current circumstances while providing the flexibility to change as you grow.
Continued support from knowledgeable Portland business formation attorneys
After your business is formed, I encourage all my clients to call for assistance with any problems that may arise. I advise clients on all business formation matters, including:
- Corporate bylaws
- Banking and lines of credit
- Insurance coverage
- Investment strategies
- Corporate compliance issues
- Negotiating and drafting contracts and buy-sell agreements
If litigation becomes necessary, I zealously advocate for your financial interests in the boardroom or in the courtroom.
Contact Oregon business formation attorneys today
- Cronan Law LLC helps build your business and help make it successful. Call my Portland office today at 503-832-8348 or contact me online to schedule your initial consultation.